How to Add Incite Coaching Academy Email Addresses to Your Safe Sender List
If you're having trouble receiving our emails, you can SafeList our email domain to ensure you receive important and timely messages regarding your account.
What Does SafeList Mean?
SafeListing an email involves telling your email service provider (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc) that you want emails from that sender to be allowed into your inbox rather than being filtered into spam. SafeListed email addresses will always be allowed into your inbox, ensuring that notifications regarding your account with Incite Coaching Academy are always readily available to you.
How to SafeList an Email Address in Apple Mail
- In the top menu, click Mail > Preferences.
- Click the Rules tab, and select Add Rule
- Enter a SafeList name in the Description field, such as "SafeList: sumo.com" to create the new rule.
- For conditions, set the first dropdown menu item to any. It should say: If any of the following conditions are met.
- In the following dropdown menus, select From in the first field and Ends with in the second field.
- In the text field following Ends with, enter the domain name that you want to SafeList. Include "@" before the domain name to make the filter specific—for example, to SafeList all mail from the newitymarket.com domain, type @InciteCoachingAcademy.com into the field.
- In the Perform the following actions section, set the three dropdown items to: Move Message, to the mailbox: Inbox (or any target folder you want).
- Click OK to save the rule.
How to SafeList an Email Address in Gmail
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select Settings from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled Filtered and Blocked Addresses to access information about your existing filters.
- Select Create a new filter and enter the emails or domains you want to SafeList.
- To SafeList emails coming from Incite Coaching Academy, create a filter allowing any email from the domain address '@InciteCoachingAcademy.com'. This will ensure that you receive notifications from our team regarding your account.
- Click Create filter to approve the new filter, then mark Never send to Spam to SafeList every email within the filter. You can also choose to Star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important based on how you want to organize your emails.
How to SafeList an Email Address in Outlook
- Click on Settings, then View all Outlook settings.
- Go to Junk email, then choose Safe senders and domains or Safe mailing lists to select the domain or email you want to SafeList. Enter the domain name or email address you wish to add to Safe senders. Make sure to include the @ character for domain names in order to only SafeList emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more). InciteCoachingAcademy.com
How to SafeList an Email Address in Yahoo
- Navigate to Settings icon, then click More Settings from the Yahoo Mail menu. Select Filters and hit Add to enter information about the domain name or sender. From here, you can enter @InciteCoachingAcademy.com to SafeList the email domain from which our team will be sending you messages regarding your account.
If you use a different email service than what are listed above, instructions to SafeList an email domain can easily be found online by searching "how to SafeList email in [your email service provider name here]"